We are currentlylooking for an organisationally strong professional who feels at home in an action-oriented and dynamic business environment. You will work closely with the technical manager. In this role, you will focus on the technical aspects of property management.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Technical work preparation with regard to change maintenance (after becoming vacant), complaint maintenance and project-based maintenance
- Inventory of tenant reports on site
- Checking the work carried out and giving feedback to the mechanic.
- Updating the internal property management system.
- You are responsible for maintaining the property in good condition.
- Work control of in-house and external technicians on site.
- Leading meetings with engineers regarding technical aspects of the management department.
- You come up with ideas for the efficient implementation of major maintenance and contribute to its planning and budgeting.
- Assessing external offers.
- Education at MBO or HBO level in electrical engineering, installation technology or construction;
- Extensive experience in carrying out work in the above fields;
- You have proven experience in managing real estate properties.
- Result-oriented team player;
- Friendly and service-minded;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Able to work independently.
- Managerial capacity
- You live in The Hague or surroundings.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com